[Hong Kong] The Distance Business Programme (D-Biz Programme) is a government subsidy scheme which aims to support the use of IT solutions to continue to operate and provide services for those affected by the pandemic. Starting on 4 May, Cherrypicks will provide a one-stop solution in assisting your enterprise apply for funding, and at the same time upgrade and digitally transform your business.
What can the application funds be used for?
- Online teaching material and related equipment
- Administrative management system
- Supporting online teaching materials and training
- Online store and digital marketing
Construction of a comprehensive eCommerce platform and membership system
- One-stop eCommerce platform
- System settings
- Service Management
- Data analysis platform
- Personalized mobile app
- Introduction of stamps, coupons and loyalty rewards
- Product catalog, shopping cart, online payment system
Contact us now as D-Biz is offered on a first come first serve basis.